By Bob Thomas
- Good on-board cut-and-paste editing.
- Fast, easy file transfer to and from a computer-based DAW.
- Comprehensive remote control.
- Fast workflow.
- Can be used with or without an external monitor.
- None, despite the professional price tag.
“Refined by 20 years of continuous development, the RADAR 6 is the only dedicated, fully professional, 24-track, 24-bit/192kHz hardware recorder available. The ADA II makes the latest RADAR converters available to DAW users in a cost-effective, customizable package. The proven, long-term operational reliability of iZ’s RADAR units, together with their stellar customer support, makes their latest products very viable long-term investments for the professional user.” Full review ¬ª